Sabine Keller-Busse was appointed Group Chief Operating Officer of UBS Group AG and UBS AG as well as President of the Executive Board of UBS Business Solutions AG in 2018. In addition, she was appointed President UBS Europe, Middle East and Africa in October 2019. She was Group Head Human Resources from 2014 to 2017. Ms. Keller-Busse became a member of the GEB in 2016. Having joined UBS in 2010, she served as Chief Operating Officer UBS Switzerland until 2014. Prior to that, she led Credit Suisse’s Private Clients Region Zurich division for two years. From 1995 to 2008, she worked for McKinsey & Company, where she was a Partner from 2002. Ms. Keller-Busse holds a PhD and a master’s degree, both in business administration, from the University of St. Gallen.
Other activities and functions
• Member of the Supervisory Board of UBS Europe SE
• Member of the Board of UBS Business Solutions AG
• Member of the Foundation Council of the UBS International Center of Economics in
• Vice-Chairman of the Board of Directors of SIX Group (Chairman of the nomination
& compensation committee)
• Member of the Foundation Board of the UBS Pension Fund
• Member of the Board of the University Hospital Zurich Foundation
At UBS, we reimagine the power of people and investments to create a better world for all of us – a world that’s fair and sustainable.
Making connections is at the heart of what we do. Connecting people with each other. Connecting people with ideas that deliver results and drive progress and innovation. Connecting people with opportunities that change people’s lives and help to forge a more equal society.
From our Swiss roots to our global reach, and with 160 years of history, we know the true meaning of long-term commitment. We give the insight and advice to inspire, connect and empower people – to create better outcomes for today and future generations.View Company Website >